Healthy Home-Made Paneer Cutlets
Generally cutlets are made of one fourth protein portion and three fourth carbs. It either has more than 50% potatoes, all purpose flour (maida) or a lot of bread coatings.
- no potatoes
- no all purpose flour
- no extra bread
- no deep frying
- 200gm Paneer
- 1 small Onion
- 1 inch Ginger
- One chopped Carrot and a few beans.
- Green chillies (if you like spicy)
- one bunch Coriander
- Salt, pepper, kasuri methi, coriander powder, garam masala, amchur powder and cumin powder
- Corn starch paste and some bread crumbs for coating.
- Mash Paneer in a bowl.
- Add chopped onion, ginger, chillies. coriander and the masalas.
- Mix them together and make a dough.
- Shape them into patties (any size or shape) or balls.
- Refrigerate them for 2 hours (add one spoon corn starch if you are in hurry)
- Heat a pan, put 3 tb spoon oil.
- Coat the patties with corn starch slurry (one spoon corn starch with 3 spoon water) and then dip in bread crumbs for coating.
- Finally shallow fry them in pan (or bake them at 180 degrees for 15 mins each side-it varies depending on the oven).
- Enjoy with chutney.